2019 Sno-Way 29VHD-8'-6"
Call for Price
The 29VHD is the top of the line in Vee Plow technology. The unique Ground Hugger blade design keeps the plow on the ground to clean more snow which is rather difficult for a v-plow.
To enhance cleaning, Sno-Way invented the patented MaxADJUST™ Leveling System - which is a single adjusting arm blade leveling system. This simply allows the operator to adjust the center hinge for perfect plowing alignment and eliminate a snow trail.
Double acting wing cylinders are specifically designed to provide maximum force in the forward or back hydraulic position. These optimized cylinders keep the plow wings from being forced open in heavy snow and allow for superior vee-plow back dragging in tight quarters.
With the Down Pressure® Hydraulic System as standard equipment, this plow will clean better and cut 30% of your plowing time. The Down Pressure Hydraulics add over 250 pounds of down force on the cutting edge which is a first in the industry and scrapes clean forward and maximizes back dragging.
While V-Plows are infamous for having obstacle tripping difficulty, the Sno-Way 29VHD V-Plow handles obstructions with ease utilizing a patented Shock Killer™ Trip Return System which reduces blade return shock to the truck and the driver.
Sno-Way pays attention to even the smallest details to be sure operators can maximize performance and efficiency. The tube steel tab-slot and lock construction ensures component fit and proper welding while the pre-drilled top rail allows the contractor to easily add the E-Z Fit Deflector in under a minute.
The EIS™ - Energy Interruption System is a standard plug and play electrical system on this snow plow providing down-time reduction and limiting corrosion.
Superior Paint for Corrosion Resistance is achieved through a Triple-Coat Protection System; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
- Ground Hugger™ Blade Design
- Triple-Coat Protection
- EIS™ - Energy Interruption System
- Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction
- Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System
- Patented MaxADJUST™ Leveling System
- Drive-in Mount
- Sno-Way knew you would want to double the capacity of your V-Plow so they designed this right into the blade structure and provide accessories so you can Move it.
- Independent wings rotate to a custom spec (trade secret)
- Hydraulic design keeps wings from folding back
- Use standard Down Pressure to scrape cleaner
- Model: 29VHD-8'-6"
- Blade Width: 95"(vee) 102"(straight)
- Blade Height: Center 29", Outer 36-1/2"
- Weight Steel: 855 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" Proprietary Steel
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 6 / 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Standard
- Wireless Pro-Control™: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- Blade Height
- Center 29 in., Outer 36-1/2 in.
- Blade Width
- 95 in. (vee) 102 in. (straight)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. Proprietary Steel
- 855 lb.