2017 STIHL RMA 510
Call for Price
A 21" walk-behind battery-powered lawn mower that delivers the power and run time to handle small to medium suburban yards. Battery & charger sold separately.
Part of the STIHL Lightning Battery Systems™ AP Series, the RMA 510 gives homeowners the performance of a gasoline-powered mower without any of the hassles. Enjoy instant starting, less noise, zero gasoline costs and zero exhaust emissions. It features a 21" deck, so you can cover more lawn faster than previous models. The RMA 510 also includes a holding slot for a second battery, so you can swap batteries and be ready to cut again in seconds. It also features an adjustable handlebar, grass catcher and larger rear wheels for rough terrain. This battery-powered lawn mower is great for small to medium suburban yards.
Batteries and chargers must be purchased separately. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Battery Life: No gradual drop in power, so you can work at full speed until battery is depleted.
- Power Switch: Instant startup, just push the button and pull the switch lever.
- Weight: w/o Battery 28.1 kg (62.0 lb.)
- Weight: w/ AP 300 29.8 kg (65.8 lb.)
- Area Mowed: Approx. 5,100 w/ AP300 on a single charge
- Cutting Height: 1 3/8 in. – 3 3/4 in.
- Deck Width: 53.3 cm. (21 in.)
- Grass Catcher Capacity: 18½ gal.
- Power Source: Battery
- Your advanced STIHL battery-powered equipment deserves an equally advanced charger. The STIHL AL 300 rapid battery charger fits that bill perfectly. Designed to charge your STIHL Lithium-Ion batteries in approximately 25 minutes*, the AL 300 is exactly what you need to power through your lawn care tasks. It features an onboard cooling fan and bright LED display to indicate current charge level. This smart charger even switches off automatically once your battery is fully charged.
- With the AP 300 Lithium-Ion battery, you can tackle larger landscapes with fewer recharges. The battery features 28% more power than the AP 180, while remaining the same weight (3.8 lbs.). And all STIHL batteries are based on 36-volt Lithium-Ion technology, hitting the “sweet spot” of power and run time. Our batteries are also engineered to last – the AP 300 keeps more than 80% of its battery capacity after 500 charges. It even features specialized voltage monitors and temperature sensors to help ensure optimal operation and a long service life. This is how STIHL does battery.
- Engine Type
- Lithium-Ion battery-powered
- Deck Size
- 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Discharge Type